Located in South Central Indiana,Pelham Training
is the area’s leading provider of Emergency Medical Education and Training.
We provide standard and accelerated courses in Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic Training.
We also provide certification and recertification courses for Pediatric Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
Pelham offers both on and off site training around the state of Indiana and across the country.
We are an Indiana training facility with a global impact on the EMS communit
Pelham Training offers a wide variety of courses including:
- Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic (Both Standard and Accelerated formats)
- Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic Refresher
- Emergency Medical Responder (Available to groups upon request)
- Wilderness Upgrade for EMR and EMT
- Tactical Emergency Medical Support
- EMS Continuing Education
- PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- CPR - American Heart Association (AHA)